If you’ve been accused of a crime in state court in the Houston, Texas area, you need legal representation. Fertitta & Reynal is home to three former county prosecutors, who know exactly how the system works in Houston and what you are up against. If you’ve been charged with any of the following state offenses, it is imperative that you do not delay in contacting a respected law firm, like Fertitta & Reynal, as soon as you possibly can:
- Drug crimes, including simple possession and possession with intent to distribute.
- Economic offenses, including theft, forgery, money laundering, and bribery.
- Assaultive offenses, including assault, assault of a family member, and aggravated assault.
- Sex crimes, including sexual assault, sexual assault of a child, child pornography, and prostitution.
- Engaging in organized criminal activity.
- What Is Required For A DWI To Be Charged As A Felony In Texas?
- What Are The Common Drug Related Cases That Your Firm Handles?
Assault and Family Violence Attorneys in Houston, TX
Family violence occurs when a person commits an act with the intention of physically harming a member of their family or household. It can also occur when a person threatens a member of their family or household in such a way that the victim fears for their safety or well-being. This means that physical assault or contact between the perpetrator and victim is not always necessary in order for a perpetrator to be charged with a family violence offense. In addition to physical injury, victims of family violence can suffer lasting, often permanent emotional and mental injury. Emotional injuries—in addition to harsh and undue legal consequences—can also be inflicted upon those who have been wrongly accused of committing an act of family violence. Read More
Call Now To Speak With An Attorney